Welcome to our Online Patient Center! Here you can get information about what to expect during your visit with our optometrist as well as important forms you can complete before your appointment to save time.
We want your visit to be as stress-free as possible. Our staff will do everything we can to make sure your experience is pleasant and convenient. If you have any questions about these forms, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please download and fill out each of the following forms. HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices is required
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 9:00am - 2:30pm
What to Expect
When you visit our office, you will be warmly welcomed and we can answer any questions you may have about completing the paperwork so that Shoreline Eyecare may see you. Our team will work together to evaluate your eyes and provide relevant eye care treatment information, review your vision benefits and payment options, fit you for glasses or contact lenses, and focused on exceeding all of your expectations. If at any time you have questions about the process or your specific health information, please ask.
Shoreline Eyecare believes in providing the best value for you and your family. We have products and pricing that aims to accommodate all budgets and our office participates in most insurance programs. For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs may be arranged. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.
Our office accepts cash, check, and major debit and credit cards including MasterCard and Visa.
We are providers for the following vision insurance plans. If you do not see your insurance plan below, please contact Shoreline Eyecare, as this list is not all inclusive. If you make an appointment by phone, please have your insurance information available. Remember, Vision and Medical insurance are not one in the same. Please contact your human resources department with any questions prior to giving us your insurance information.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Premera Blue Cross
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- Health Management Associates
- First Choice Health
- The NBN Group
- Regence Group Administrators
Don’t forget to use your:
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Medical Savings Accounts (MSA)
- Cafeteria Plans for most of your eye care needs
All of the above plans can be used for all your eye care and eyewear needs, including eyeglasses, contact lenses, routine office visits and medical office visits.
What to expect for your visit during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are a health care provider. The health of you, our patients, our communities, and our staff is our primary concern.
· We will ask you and all staff health screening questions verbally or in writing
· We will take a non-contact temperature of everyone as they enter.
· Those who are flagged by screening will be asked to reschedule. Thank you for your understanding.
· Appointment times will be 1 hour apart. Accommodations will be made for families.
· Please check into your appointment from your vehicle by calling 206-367-8883.
· Only the person with the appointment will be allowed in the clinic. We ask 1 guardian to accompany a minor to their appointment.
· Glasses and contacts can be picked up curbside or by appointment, must check in from the vehicle for pick-up.
· Contact lens orders can be shipped directly to you.
· Staff will wear additional protective gear including masks, and face shields and gloves as needed.
· Equipment will have additional guards as necessary to protect you and staff.
· All patients and visitors, except those under the age of two (per the CDC), will be asked and required to come in wearing a mask to their appointment.
Cleaning and sterilizing
· All examination, lab equipment, and surfaces will be sanitized with CDC approved disinfectants immediately between patients.
· Frames that are tried on will be sanitized before being displayed again.